Wednesday 7 June 2017

Geronimo Stilton The Karate Mouse 40BC

Geronimo Stilton The Karate Mouse

Author: Elisabetta Dami.

Blurb: Moldy mozzeralla! When my friend Bruce Hyena and his super-sporty cousin, Shorty Tao, entered me in the Karate World Championship, I couldn't believe it. I wasn't in shape, and I didn't know a single Karate move. Plus, I only had one week to train! How on earth was I going to become a champion Karate mouse in just seven days?

I rate this book a 8/10.                 
                                                                                                                    
Image result for the karate mouse                                               

 To the left is a picture of the book. 

2 comments:

  1. The cover of that book looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fantastic reading! Perhaps you could have a look for more Geronimo Stilton books at the school library:)
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.