Thursday 29 June 2017

Teaching Blog Comments (Main Star#10)

Teaching Blog Comments

Things I do in my comments and suggest to other people:
  • Start with a greeting
  • Give some positive, thoughtful and respectful feedback
  • Ask a question
  • Suggest something they can do next
  • End your comment by thanking the person for sharing

The people that comment on my blog:
  • Mum
  • Dad
  • Friends and people that are in my class
  • People from other schools
  • Teacher's
One of Mum's comments is below:

One of Dad's comments is below:



One of Billie-Jeans comments is below:



One of my teachers commented on my blog below:

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emil,
    It is so exciting to see that your Mum, Dad, friends and teachers are all commenting on your blog. It's good to see people from other classes commenting too. Do you like getting comments on your blog? Have you noticed that you get comments on some post and not others? Thanks for sharing your thoughts on giving a good comment. Do you also keep track of the comments you leave on other peoples blogs?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.