Monday 18 September 2017

Managing Self-Improve Your Fitness


Fitness

For this main star I had to improve my fitness over a 4 week period and I chose biking. Each day I had to bike a certain amount around our block and our block is approximately ½ a kilometre. I started by biking around the block twice so I was biking approximately 1 kilometre. Also every week I would improve my distance by 2 blocks which is approximately 2 kilometres, so in the end I would be biking 8 blocks a day. Below is the graph
At the moment I am also doing pull ups over a 4 week period, and each week I have to improve my amount by 5 pull ups. I am doing these pull ups to improve my upper body strength for swimming. Also I am starting on 10 pull ups a day, that means I will end with doing 25 pull ups a day.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.