Friday 26 May 2017

How I Alienated My Grandma

How I Alienated My Grandma

Author: Suzanne Main

Character's: Micheal, Elvis, Grandma Nelly, Mum and Grace.

Introduction: I snatched it out faster than a child at a lolly scramble and sat back on my heels to examine it. It was the size of my hand and shaped like a curved banana with two indentations along the top edge. The object appeared to be made of light, bright metal that glowed brilliantly, even though it had just come out of the dirt. I turned it over in my hand and stared at it. I had absolutely no idea what it was.




Here's a picture of the book.

2 comments:

  1. Ohayō gozaimasu Emil happy birthday I hope your sleepover was nice!
    it was super seeing you at the pool on Saturday did you get any great gifts and a cool cake.
    Sayōnara Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emil, great blurb. This blurb makes me want to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.