Sunday 9 April 2017

My 7 Day Diary (Key Com#5)

My 7 Day Diary

1 Mon.3.4.17. 
Today at school we got a notice about Top Team Challenge tomorrow. After school I got home had something to eat and my mum picked me up for the Student Led Conference at school. When we got Home I went to bed. My highlight of the day was packing my stuff for Top Team.

2 Tues.4.4.17. 
Today at school we did Top Team at school. Top Team is a sports day we have once a year at school, we do lots of fun awesome activities. When I got home I packed my stuff for soccer practice. When I got back from soccer I had dinner and went to the pool to do the 60 length challenge at swim club. My highlight of the day was Top Team at school, It was so fun! 

3 Wed.5.4.17. 
Today was an ordinary school day but after school we left for Canterbury swimming while Billie got back from Japan. We stayed the night in Methven with our friends. My highlight of the day was leaving town.

4 Thur.6.4.17. 
Today We left Methven and headed for Rolleston where Canterbury swimming was. It took About 1 hour to get there from Methven. When we got to the Rolleston pool we went inside and sat down with the other kids. I was the first person from my school to get there. I was in with 50 Back and 50 breast. I came 1st in my heat, but came 3rd overall in my breast, so I still got a certificate. After we had finished swimming we went shopping in Hornby (Christchurch.) Then We drove home and I went straight to bed. My highlight of the day was swimming in the Rolleston pool. 

5 Fri.7.4.17. 
Today was a normal school day. At assembly we were given our summer reading challenge books and I was given 'Diary Of A Wimpy Kid'  I also received my Canterbury swimming certificate with one other person. When I got home I had some thing to eat and then mum got home. Friday's in our family is pizza night, so my mum ordered pizza. When we had eaten I watched a movie and went to bed. My highlight of the day was getting my Canterbury certificate.

6 Sat.8.4.17. 
Today is the first day of the weekend! Today I went out with some of my friends on a random bush adventure. It was so fun. We roasted marshmallows, played hide and seek and even went up a river. At the end of the trip we played tag in hay bails.
After that we went back to my place and asked if I could stay at their's for a sleep under (Which means that you can stay up late, but not really have a sleep over.) My mum said yes so we went to their's played spotlight had a disco and my mum picked me up. When I got home I went to bed. My highlight of the day was going into the bush with my friends.

7 Sun.9.4.17. 
Today I woke up had breakfast got dressed and went straight to soccer. At soccer we played VS the other 13th grade. We won 8 to 3, I was in right defense. In the afternoon we visited our friend's Billie and Jimmy. We had a Nerf war. When we got home I watched a Movie and went to bed. My highlight of the day was playing soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.