Friday 8 March 2019

Art Term 1 2019 | Emil

Art Term One

For the past six weeks my class and I have been working on this really cool art. We start by sketching two or three circles in the middle and then (for example) draw a cool pattern in the outer circles and then write your name in the middle. Once you've done that, you then start sketching things that you like doing and things the relate to you. Once you've sketched everything you colour it all in and then you find (for example) an animal or an instrument that you like and trace it on and cut it out. You then glue the animal onto black paper and make a border. Once you've done that you take the excess paper and glue that onto black paper and then you have two pieces of art!
Below is the art I made

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emil

    You have taken such care and time with your artwork, it looks fantastic. I love how you have clearly drawn the icons that represent you, how fast can you solve a rubrics cube?

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Power Thanks for commenting on my blog! I think my fastest time to solve a Rubik's Cube is 1 minute 4 seconds.

      Emil

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.