Wednesday 31 July 2019

Plastic Free July | Day 30

Plastic Free July

Day 30

Today for plastic free July I found these bamboo toothbrushes. I've seen bamboo toothbrushes in a bunch of different stores before but for plastic free July we decided to buy one. Bamboo toothbrushes are great because there is so much plastic be generated from the plastic toothbrushes. You can find these online at a lot of different places and a few stores.

Did you know that every year we make enough plastic film to shrink-wrap the entire state of Texas!

Image result for bamboo toothbrush

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emil, Rhys here from T4. I did not know that you were posting every single day of plastic free July, I am impressed! How long have you been into this plastic free thing, have you done it every year or just this year? I really like your commitment to plastic free July and I hope together we can save the world! Anyway, great work Emil!
    - Rhys

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.