Monday 29 July 2019

Plastic Free July | Day 29

Plastic Free July

Day 29

Today for plastic free July I did a variety of small plastic free things. I had a plastic free lunchbox (which I have pretty much every day), we went shopping with reusable cloth bags, I had a shower using a bar of soap instead of a plastic bottle and lastly I contributed to the Bokashi bin and the compost. Just by doing a little bit like this every day still helps!

Did you know that 11% of household waste is plastic, 40% of which is plastic bottles! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emil. It's Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I like how you have said what you have been doing. I think it is really good for the environment. Next time I think you should say why you did what you did and try to add some color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.