Sunday 9 April 2017

Camp Gear List (Key Com#3)

Camp Gear List (Key Com#3)

For camp we got a sheet of paper which was our camp gear list to check off.
To the left there's a picture of me packing my stuff.
Our gear list had all the stuff that we could bring, had to bring and weren't allowed to bring, so it was really helpful.
To the left is a photo of most of the things I brought with.
It took about an hour to find and pack all the things I brought.

 My mum helped me pack my 
stuff with me.
To the left there's a photo of the 
actual gear list. The things with red lines through them are the things I had packed then and the spot where it says tomorrow is the stuff I had to pack the next day like my lunch box for that day.
That's how I packed my stuff for the West port camp, and it was an awesome camp.
                                                                                                    


                                                                      
                                       
                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.