Friday 24 May 2019

Chess Club | Emil

Chess Club

In our school we have a chess club. We practise every Thursday at lunch time but we can practise basically whenever we want. Recently there's been a chess tournament however, I didn't go to it because I don't think I'm ready. There will be another tournament in term three which I think I'll try and go to. The chess club doesn't just exist in our school. The are chess clubs all over the West Coast and probably also in places such as Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland. If you don't already play chess then I reckon you should give it a go because it's really fun!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. Its Morgan here. I think that the chess club is great. How well did you do? I really like how you have used a great text that's easy to read. e noho ra (bye)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.