Friday 24 May 2019

Camp 2019 Hanmer | Emil

Hanmer Camp 2019

On the 20th of the 5th 2019 me, my class and the class that's next door went on a camp to Hanmer Springs. The camp we stayed at was named Hanmer Springs Forest Camp and they did all sorts of activities such as tree climbing, orienteering and mountain biking. Every night we were there (which was two) we went to the hot pools for at least one and a half hours. I think the best thing we did was the mountain biking because it was really fun speeding around on the tracks. I also found the tree climbing and orienteering really fun as well. 

We also did Conical Hill walk which was amazing. Once we finished the Conical Hill walk we went to a lolly shop in Hanmer.  The last thing my group did was do this cemetery study at the Hanmer springs cemetery. We had to find things such as who was the youngest and oldest people buried there. After the cemetery study we went on a walk that had these wood carvings and sculptures all along the track which was quite impressive.

I really enjoyed this camp and I think it's the best camp I've ever been on.













  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.