Monday 1 July 2019

Plastic Free July Beginning | Emil

Plastic Free July

Hey Guys! Beginning today I will be making a blog post everyday for the rest of July explaining something that I did that was plastic free that day. The things that I am going to be doing won't have to be anything major, it could just be something as simple as using reusable bags when we go to the super market. This project is for my speech all about plastic free July. I really hope this inspires you to do at least one thing a day that's plastic free because let's be honest, this plastic pollution that's going on is a big problem and it needs to be solved fast! If you see somebody drop a piece of plastic in front of you don't just leave it be, go and pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.