Tuesday 23 July 2019

Plastic Free July | Day 23

Plastic Free July

Day 23

Today for plastic free July I made my own cheese and crackers. Doing this saves lots of single use plastic packaging that really isn't necessary. All I did was get a reusable container which has two compartments and put some cheese in one and crackers in the other.

Did you know that in the last ten years we have produced more plastic than we have in the last century!

Below you can see just one example of all the plastic you can save!

Image result for cheese and crackers plastic



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Emil!

    It's Katelynn here from your class! (Totara 1)

    WOW, Emil you are doing a great job of saving plastic this July. I really like how you have thought of the environment and the on land and off land animals. That is a very good idea using a reusable container for your cheese and crackers!

    Keep up the plastic free July!

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Katelynn. Thanks for the comment on my plastic free July post. Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really like how you are trying to make a difference , and try to make the world better.

    And I like that your blogging about it .

    I think this was a great idea.
    Do you like doing this? Who came up with the idea.

    Kind regards - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace. Thanks so much for the comment! I do really like doing this and trying to encourage others to do it. I'm not sure who created plastic free July but I'm sure if you did some research you would probably find out a lot about it.

    Also I'm doing this project for a part of my speech that I'm doing at my school. Keep up the great commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.